Thank you for presenting at the 2019 ANZSEBP Conference.
Please check the online conference program to re-confirm the day, time and room of your session. Whilst we don’t anticipate any changes please check the program again prior to your session.
Below are some tips to assist you, most importantly please ensure you start and finish your presentation on time.
Before the Session
- Please bring your presentation files to the meeting on a USB. (Embed any content such as audio or video – don’t link to external files)
- Visit the meeting room ideally 2 hours prior to your session to meet with the assigned A/V technician and upload your presentation to the computer system. This will allow you and the technician to identify any potential issues with your presentation. The registration staff will be able to direct you to the room. You may send your presentation directly to the organisers at email@example.com if you feel you might be running late.
- The presentation computers use PowerPoint with Windows operating system. As a backup, we suggest you bring your laptop if you use a Mac (plus any necessary adaptors) or require a specific or uncommon program.
- Abstracts will be available in the printed Conference Handbook and also on the Conference Website.
- Please go to your session room 15 minutes prior to the start time to meet the session chair (their name will be noted in the program), AV technician and familiarise yourself with the room and audio visual setup.
During the Session
- Please be seated in the front row so that you can move to the lectern quickly at the end of the previous presentation.
- There will be AV technicians roaming between the session rooms to trouble shoot any technical issues should they arise.
- The length of your presentation is noted in the program. During your presentation, please keep a strict eye on the time. Your allocated session length includes time for questions.
- At the end of your session the chair will ring a bell for you to conclude immediately. The chair will only ask a question if you have finished in time. At the conclusion of the session any remaining time will be used for questions and discussion.
- We do not want to embarrass you however the session chairs have been instructed to end all presentations after the allocated time, even if you are not finished, in order to keep the program to time.
There are no facilities for photocopying at the venue. We suggest you bring a copy of your slides and any handouts with you (if desired).